Donate Your Time (Volunteer)
Volunteers are the heart and soul of 3rd Space. we are always looking for dedicated people to join the team. Volunteers help with a range of services including:
- 3rd Space Cafe,
- managing donated goods,
- supporting staff with administrative tasks.
We operate 7 days a week, and have a flexible roster. So if you have a lot or a little time to contribute, whether it is weekly or fortnightly, we’d love to hear from you!CONTACT US
3rd Space relies on donations to ensure that visitors are shown dignity in their daily lives.
Both in winter and in summer those who access 3rd Space will appreciate:
Travel size bath gel, shampoo and conditioner
Deodorant (spray and roll-on) and shaving cream
• Underwear (unused, sizes 8-12 preferred), socks, sport bras
• T-Shirts, shorts, track suit pants, hoodie jumpers
• Thongs, joggers
• Underwear (unused, sizes S-L preferred), socks
• T-Shirts and polo shirts (M, L preferred), jeans and shorts (sizes 28-34 preferred), hoodie jumpers, tracksuit pants
• Thongs and joggers (Sizes 9-13 preferred)
Soups and noodles in a cup, disposable cutlery and bowls
Please keep in mind that we are not able to accept:
Used or opened items, including left over food
Underwear that has been used; any items with stains, holes, unwashed or smells.
Non-practical clothing items such as suits, high heels, formal wear
Furniture items, electrical items, kitchenware, beddings, blankets, towels
Check the 3rd Space FACEBOOK PAGE for current needs.
Visit us at 505 Brunswick Street Fortitude Valley with your donations.CONTACT US