DONATION DAY 1 DECEMBER
DONATION DAY AT 3RD SPACE 1 DECEMBER 10AM TO 2PM
PLEASE HELP TO BRIGHTEN THE LIVES OF OUR VISITORS BY GIVING THE THINGS THEY REALLY NEED!
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, soaps, shaving foam.
- Spray and roll on deodorants.
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, hairbrushes, cotton buds and balls.
- Underwear (new, sizes 8-14 preferred), socks
- T-Shirts, shorts, track suit pants, hoodie jumpers.
- Thongs, joggers.
- Underwear (new, sizes S-L preferred), socks
- T-Shirts and polo shirts (larger sizes preferred), jeans and shorts (sizes 30-40 preferred), hoodie jumpers, tracksuit pants
- Thongs and joggers (Sizes 9-13 preferred).
Sleeping bags, backpacks and lightweight blankets
Only needed items will be accepted.
Come along with your donations. One of our lovely volunteers will sort through and collect items we need while you take a seat or head to the 3rd Space Café for a coffee. We will pass back to you anything that may not be suitable or useful for our visitors.